"Vinyl Films" Release Thread

If anyone who gets this and doesn't want the Mike McCready 10", I'm looking for a copy!

would be highly doubtful someone would break up a box set! But then again people do crazy stuff....Not trying to be a debby downer but I know id never break up a box set even if I hated a piece of it! (gotta keep things complete :)

would be highly doubtful someone would break up a box set! But then again people do crazy stuff....Not trying to be a debby downer but I know id never break up a box set even if I hated a piece of it! (gotta keep things complete :)

27 clear Mike McCready Music For Film 10" singles were on sale over @ http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mike-McCready-Music-For-Film-Clear-10-Vinyl-Record-VFR-2012-5-NEW-/391074449029. 25 of them were pretty much picked up @ $69.99 a pop when the NPS Store had 30% off. They could only ship to USA addresses only. Couldn't do international shipping.

Dsemsps.png

27 clear Mike McCready Music For Film 10" singles were on sale over @ http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mike-McCready-Music-For-Film-Clear-10-Vinyl-Record-VFR-2012-5-NEW-/391074449029. 25 of them were pretty much picked up @ $69.99 a pop when the NPS Store had 30% off. They could only ship to USA addresses only. Couldn't do international shipping.

Dsemsps.png

All these 10" Were sold individually as well as come in the box set! However the clear are supposed to be just for the set, but I would bet there were more pressed that the 500 and that over flow got distributed? 

was more speaking to someone on here who gets the set would likely never break it up... Anyway good luck to everyone, looks like these are starting to pop up all over...fingers crossed mine comes in :)

Just got this from Luna:

I am writing to let you know that we were given mucho mis-information on how many of the vinyl films box set we were set to receive.

as it stands right now, we simply did not get enough to fulfill any orders, outside of the physical retail location.

yes. i know. it completely bunk to pre-order something—only to be told it is not going to happen.

i am upset about this and tried, to no avail this week at a national meeting, to get more.
no. go.

Yeah, I'm not optimistic about my chances but it's worth a shot. I ordered one of these at my local store, but it'll be a miracle if they get any since it's in Canada and these aren't being distributed outside the US. Would prefer to not pay the exorbitant prices currently being offered for it to get just one 10".

Just got this from Luna:

I am writing to let you know that we were given mucho mis-information on how many of the vinyl films box set we were set to receive.

as it stands right now, we simply did not get enough to fulfill any orders, outside of the physical retail location.

yes. i know. it completely bunk to pre-order something—only to be told it is not going to happen.

i am upset about this and tried, to no avail this week at a national meeting, to get more.
no. go.

Whats the betting Luna have this for sale on discogs in a few weeks at 'flipper' prices ?

Just got this from Luna:

no. go.

expecting something similar from acoustic sounds...haha