"Vinyl Films" Release Thread

do your part.

Hello SSD, 

Flipping records just days after you get them? Those boxes are for people who care about the music, not for filthy swines like you just tryin' to make an easy buck. Work for your money like everyone else! I demand you give away at least one box for free as penance. Until I see that you have done so, I will boycott your store and inform ThinkIndie and Mr. Crow that you're flipping their products for outrageous prices the moment they reach your stores. 

Regards.

do your part.

Hello SSD, 

Flipping records just days after you get them? Those boxes are for people who care about the music, not for filthy swines like you just tryin' to make an easy buck. Work for your money like everyone else! I demand you give away at least one box for free as penance. Until I see that you have done so, I will boycott your store and inform ThinkIndie and Mr. Crow that you're flipping their products for outrageous prices the moment they reach your stores. 

Regards.

How many did they have for sale? Was able to save a screen shot from the http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/7012523 link.

eDSour9.png

SoundStageDirect is already flipping these on discog for $150. That's probably a more than fair price but really shitty of them to do. But this gives me hope for Bullmoose and even possibly (but almost certainly not) AcousticSounds.

They did the same fucking thing with Beck "Sea Change"! They were charging $120-$150 for that alone. I e-mailed and asked if they could do $100 and they said because of the high-demand that their "below market value" was more than reasonable. LOL.