"Vinyl Films" Release Thread

I was just looking at my Bullmoose account and it shows the order still as just "received" and the charge is still pending on my card today. Then suddenly a Bullmoose shipping notification!! 

I did stop at my local yesterday too just because. They still had not gotten in any(they were unboxing new stuff when I was there). They took down my name, but didn't seem hopeful they'd be getting any. But if I score an extra... 

"I have bad news. Unfortunately, we did not receive enough Vinyl Films box sets to send you one. As you probably know, these items are very limited. We do our best to take care of everybody, but in this case, not enough copies were manufactured. This particular set was even more limited than most Kozelek releases. 

Your credit card was never charged. 

I apologize for the disappointment. I hope we can come through for you next time. 

Thanks, 

Chris"  

the final BLOW

"I have bad news. Unfortunately, we did not receive enough Vinyl Films box sets to send you one. As you probably know, these items are very limited. We do our best to take care of everybody, but in this case, not enough copies were manufactured. This particular set was even more limited than most Kozelek releases. 

Your credit card was never charged. 

I apologize for the disappointment. I hope we can come through for you next time. 

Thanks, 

Chris"  

the final BLOW

sweet guy.

bad news. bears.