"Vinyl Films" Release Thread

Glad I held off on that Eluvium as well has paying out the ass for a Duk 10" -This way ill have both...probably sell my SKM 3rd 10" to pay for this! :)

that is if I can get one....I thought $60 for sure...$10 a record...but damn anything less is bonus to me! Super worried as 500 is damn low for this! Demand is so much higher IMO

Got in touch with my one and only local record store. Thankfully even though I have seen many post about people not having heard of them, my guy deals with Think Indie and says he will check to see if it's available for pre-order. Hopefully this means I will be able to get one in my hands.

My local store says "items won't be in the system until about a week before they come out" and they can't do anything before it's in the computer. So I have no idea what to do from here.

My store says the same thing. Not specifically about this, but about anything I ask about in advance... They only let you pre-order the week before anything comes out. The week they can get it in their system. 

My store says the same thing. Not specifically about this, but about anything I ask about in advance... They only let you pre-order the week before anything comes out. The week they can get it in their system. 

Yeah, I gave them my name so hopefully they'll call me when it shows up in the system for pre-order. Will be nice to know the release date so we can plan accordingly.

The PJ fans alone will make this impossible to get. That's why I've called like 8 stores within a couple hours of me. 2 said that they already knew about it and planned on getting some and will supposedly tell me when it gets in. The others were clueless. We shall see. I'm honestly an equal fan on all 5 artists so I've been waiting on this since first seeing the "500 clear future box" mention on theuncool probably 5+ years ago just from the MK/Low/Mono records out back then. Be super bummed if i miss it.