"Vinyl Films" Release Thread

so does that mean vinyl films/10 club will put some up on their sites?

VF doesn't sell direct yet. So they won't have any. I'd be fairly surprised if PJ put any up since McCready would only be getting at most 25 of them if that number is true. Have they ever sold anything in that small of quantity before?

I find that 150 for the artists rumor impressive if true. I mean it is boxsets, not single 10"s. That's a ton of $$ the label is giving away on top of the promo boxes we know exist from their FB pictures. But it seems like VF has never put out albums just for the $$, so if anyone might do it it is them.

Butthurt by people because PJ got some or but hurt by Pearl Jam fans who don't get one because it wasn't announced or they got the email for them hours after they sold out?

Probably both

yes, both.

I would be surprised if PJ gets any to sell.  If anything, there might be one in their monthly giveaway.

The store that has it on hold for me said that "it looks good" ... but then also said "we're going to be ordering the vinyl films one today"

isn't that super late to order something this limited or have stores not been able to yet? stressin out.

When things look good, but then take a turn for the worst...

anigif.gif

The store that has it on hold for me said that "it looks good" ... but then also said "we're going to be ordering the vinyl films one today"

isn't that super late to order something this limited or have stores not been able to yet? stressin out.

A local shop told me that this came across as being available to order from Think Indie on 4/1 and that they had until 4/10 to order it. So hopefully you are good as long as they get it in by tomorrow.

I want this so bad that it hurts. I hope in still in line from the guy who is getting one through Bullmoose AND his local store.

I managed to get an order in to Bullmoose the other day, but also have had my local guy digging since they started with those teaser pics on Facebook, so hopefully I will manage one between the two of them. I'm more than open to a decent trade for sure if I somehow get two in hand.