intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

Completely ignored this last year, and caught up with the concept to see if I would be interested this year. I don't think my body could actually handle the extreme stress of trying to catch anything Athletics or Owel. I officially give up before this even starts.

BUT I will check out NOMADS.

• 3 weeks later...

That's a good system. Much better for the people who actually want a certain release to not have to stress (as much) about getting a 1/2 or 1/7 release or something.

I really love how the records are set up, but I really hope that there's a system set up to prevent the same person buying the /1 record every day for 12 days.

I really love how the records are set up, but I really hope that there's a system set up to prevent the same person buying the /1 record every day for 12 days.

Yeah, that would suck...but I think most of ITC fans are cool enough to not do that kind of shit.

Would also love to know what releases we can expect

I just wanna know what they are so I can hopefully not be worried about this at work. Athletics or vasudeva would probably be all I care about.

Here's to praying if Athletics shows up at all that it doesn't come on the first or last day. Don't think I could handle that kind of stress, lol.