intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this email.

12 Lathes of Xmas UPDATE

Hey guys, wanted to drop you all a line and say happy year and thanks again for participating in the 12 Lathes of Christmas promotion we ran last month! I've been getting a bunch of emails asking for updates, figured I'd just put it all here so everyone knows whats up..

As of now I have 10 1/2 of the 12 albums done and cut... considering there were over 300 sold i think that's pretty good. The only ones that is left are the B side of Mohican and This Patch of Sky.. but they are also the longest albums of the 12 so it will still take a few days to finish them all.

SHIPPING

•     Orders are starting to ship out this week.. that does not mean every order will since I'm still finishing some.
  •     For those who purchased albums on separate dates, your additional shipping charges will be refunded after I can box/weigh your order and find out how much it all costs

Other than that, there were a couple unsold / canceled albums.. those will be made available again once all the current orders are done and shipped.

Thanks again for your patience, i appreciate all your support.
-Dan

Which of you just clicked faster to buy that TREOS lathe on discogs?  

You're in luck you didn't get it. The seller was a scammer and has since closed his account. I have not received a refund for the 2 records I paid for from him yet, and will have to file a PayPal dispute.

http://www.discogs.com/user/ElegantVinyl

edit: some sort of odd page that's still up showing how many releases he had for "sale": http://www.discogs.com/seller/ElegantVinyl/profile

you can see the (now present) number of negative feedback ratings but can't actually access them (404?)

I wish I could check, my my usps account does not let me reset the password because my username no longer exists, but if I try to reregister it says my account already exists. Horrible system.

tracking for my order finally showed up in my myUSPS account :)

I can't get myUSPS account up and running. They have those questions to verify your identity(what county have you lived in, what make car have you owned), but absolutely none of them concern me. I click 'none of the above' for all of them, then get locked out of trying again for a few days. I don't even know who to talk to in order to remedy it.