intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

I both hope and don’t hope to see a new release from Rare Futures/HBSB. The original HBSB lathe sounds like absolute trash. I think I actually got a second copy of it (so whomever I purchased my copy from after market must have complained to Dan, but both copies sound like trash). But I’m curious to see the releases this year!

12 Days, 12 Bands. Each day a new band will become available, with the number or records corresponding to the day number that that the band it released. Link will go live in event at 1PM EST each day, be ready though because these are gonna sell out fast.

From facebook event

I can't remember any 'new-to-me' music that Dan has scoped out and pressed that I disliked. Maybe not enough to buy physical and take a chance on a lathe pressing, but never anything I wouldn't mind playing. I've played the Mohican lathe from 2015 enough where actually I think there's been degradation in the sound quality. My stylus still seems to be holding up so I'm 100% it's the lathe.

1 minute ago, serum7 said:

I would probably take Hidden Hospitals but I'm not willing to pay that much, so this was a pretty pointless post. 

What price?  Shot me a message and maybe we can work something out!  Would prefer to trade them if you got some cool 7"s that I would rather have.