justin_cole12

intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

5 hours ago, chamb117 said:

annnnnd just got my shipping refund. no matter how long it took, much of the last few pages has officially aged poorly.

Now, hopefully Dan has refunded portions of @Sasan's purchase, and officially put him on a "DO NOT SELL TO" list, so no one has to listen to his incessant whining and slamming of ITC.

10 hours ago, Kjm23 said:

Hate to bump this but did anybody hear why this didn't happen this year? I am guessing to avoid the issues of last year?

My guess would be because of assholes like sasan and stl_ben.

hey Ben, maybe people wouldnt beat the flipper horse if you weren’t a flippant cunt about it, even well over a year later. I will never pass up a chance to tell you to go fuck yourself.

and holy shit this sasan character may be the most entitled bitch I’ve seen in my short time on here. It’s right up there with a long winded signature about how black vinyl is just like... superior, man... 

You are a grown ass man filing PayPal claims against an independent label over a few bucks. Do you feel like a big man now that you got your $5 back?

fuck both of y’all.

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

1 hour ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

hey Ben, maybe people wouldnt beat the flipper horse if you weren’t a flippant cunt about it, even well over a year later. I will never pass up a chance to tell you to go fuck yourself.

go flip some shit and fuck yourself.

and holy shit this sasan character may be the most entitled bitch I’ve seen in my short time on here. It’s right up there with a long winded signature about how black vinyl is just like... superior, man... 

You are a grown ass man filing PayPal claims against an independent label over a few bucks. Do you feel like a big man now that you got your $5 back?

fuck both of y’all.

Calm down. 

1 hour ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

go flip some shit and fuck yourself.

fuck both of y’all.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How I love you 14yo trailer park champions :lol: