intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

5 hours ago, chamb117 said:

annnnnd just got my shipping refund. no matter how long it took, much of the last few pages has officially aged poorly.

Now, hopefully Dan has refunded portions of @Sasan's purchase, and officially put him on a "DO NOT SELL TO" list, so no one has to listen to his incessant whining and slamming of ITC.

• 7 months later...
10 hours ago, Kjm23 said:

Hate to bump this but did anybody hear why this didn't happen this year? I am guessing to avoid the issues of last year?

My guess would be because of assholes like sasan and stl_ben.

hey Ben, maybe people wouldnt beat the flipper horse if you weren’t a flippant cunt about it, even well over a year later. I will never pass up a chance to tell you to go fuck yourself.

and holy shit this sasan character may be the most entitled bitch I’ve seen in my short time on here. It’s right up there with a long winded signature about how black vinyl is just like... superior, man... 

You are a grown ass man filing PayPal claims against an independent label over a few bucks. Do you feel like a big man now that you got your $5 back?

fuck both of y’all.

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

1 hour ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

hey Ben, maybe people wouldnt beat the flipper horse if you weren’t a flippant cunt about it, even well over a year later. I will never pass up a chance to tell you to go fuck yourself.

go flip some shit and fuck yourself.

and holy shit this sasan character may be the most entitled bitch I’ve seen in my short time on here. It’s right up there with a long winded signature about how black vinyl is just like... superior, man... 

You are a grown ass man filing PayPal claims against an independent label over a few bucks. Do you feel like a big man now that you got your $5 back?

fuck both of y’all.

Calm down. 

1 hour ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

go flip some shit and fuck yourself.

fuck both of y’all.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How I love you 14yo trailer park champions :lol:

• 6 months later...

The Dog Lathes of Summer details

Here's the scope on how it works, starting TOMORROW:

• We will launch a new store each day for the next 7 Days @ Noon EST.
  • The new stores will be announced @ PartlyCloudy.co/DogLathes
  • There will be a total of 40 RED vinyl released for each band 
    • /5 copies per day for 8 Days

For our new friends this means only 5 copies will be sold per day. If you get to the site and the album is gone, come back the following day at noon for another chance to pick one up.

18 hours ago, andables said:

Got the Old Nick EP since I missed the original pressing but $35 for a single LP is a little steep. Still better than discogs prices tho.

$35 for an EP is ridiculous but that’s where we are with ITC limited runs nowadays.  This is after dropping $25 on that one song 7”.  Gotta keep my friggin collection complete tho :wacko:

On 7/15/2019 at 12:32 PM, mrewest said:

$35 for an EP is ridiculous but that’s where we are with ITC limited runs nowadays.  This is after dropping $25 on that one song 7”.  Gotta keep my friggin collection complete tho :wacko:

After receiving it yesterday, I'm pissed at myself for spending the $35 as well. I missed the Old Nick one when it dropped, and I've been after one for years. These aren't anything like the original, except for being a lathe and jacket. The OG's were all hand dipped with the red and the newer one is printed. The jacket is kinda pixelated as well, no numbering, and well my record is covered in a nasty powdery film. I have never said one bad thing about ITC, but that has changed. 

13 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

After receiving it yesterday, I'm pissed at myself for spending the $35 as well. I missed the Old Nick one when it dropped, and I've been after one for years. These aren't anything like the original, except for being a lathe and jacket. The OG's were all hand dipped with the red and the newer one is printed. The jacket is kinda pixelated as well, no numbering, and well my record is covered in a nasty powdery film. I have never said one bad thing about ITC, but that has changed. 

Yeah I literally only bought to keep the collection complete.  It sounds great & the vinyl is thicccc but yeah the hand-painted first copy is far superior.

19 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Welcome to Post-2015-Fuck-Quality ITC