intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

Today's release is really the only one I am going all out, balls to the wall for. I'll take down anyone who tries to get it!!!  Yes, I'm that serious about it, but I am also trying to prepare myself for severe "butt hurt" just in case. 

tomorrow is my day.

im sitting this one out so theres a better chance at least!

I had it in my cart, but the checkout runs way too slow.  I'm doomed.

Me too, and I was already signed into paypal. I had everything in place for success, yet I failed. Would pay a fortune to have this, but I guess I'm just gonna have to be patient and hope that they press this eventually. 

:(  I had my fingers crossed for you!

Thank-you!!!

Me too, and I was already signed into paypal. I had everything in place for success, yet I failed. Would pay a fortune to have this, but I guess I'm just gonna have to be patient and hope that they press this eventually. 

I don't think that it matters if you're already logged into paypal...at least I wasn't the second day and had to type in my email & password in the paypal window! I'm pretty sure that it would have been gone 10x during the time window I was typing...