intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

I don't know how you guys do it. I'm on that checkout button like a freakin ninja and still fail every time. 

Before the lathe went live, I added a record to my cart and went all the way through checkout and then removed it from my cart. After doing this, I didn't have to type in my Paypal password when I checked out with the lathe.

Before the lathe went live, I added a record to my cart and went all the way through checkout and then removed it from my cart. After doing this, I didn't have to type in my Paypal password when I checked out with the lathe.

I WISH I could get far enough to enter a PP password. I can't even seem to get past the "checkout" button. I appreciate the tip, though.

After doing this, I didn't have to type in my Paypal password when I checked out with the lathe.

Doesn't matter...after checkout it took like 20 seconds for me to load the paypal page where I type in my password and still managed to get one...the "real" checkout happens before linking you to PP!

I really hope I get Dan to ship everything to Germany in one package...I pay $12 shipping for every order + customs that will come on top :(

This has turned into my favorite thread here at VC! You always have some party at around 6 p.m European time in here :D

I need to make a pic of my ITC collection during Christmas time; always wanted to do this but haven't found time/desire to go through the collection, take them out and taking a pic :D