The Original Cassette Collective Thread

That Saosin - Translating The Name one of the Indonesian bootlegs? Where'd you get it?

Yeah it's from Indonesia. Got that on eBay.

TBH Indonesian tapes aren't necessarily *all* bootlegs. most are label approved and distributed. That one in particular was put out by Capitol Records. Full liner notes, pad printing.

EDIT:

There's even a logo for an anti-piracy campaign on the Saosin one. "Stop Pembajakan(piracy):

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Yeah it's from Indonesia. Got that on eBay.

TBH Indonesian tapes aren't necessarily *all* bootlegs. most are label approved and distributed. That one in particular was put out by Capitol Records. Full liner notes, pad printing.

EDIT:

There's even a logo for an anti-piracy campaign on the Saosin one. "Stop Pembajakan(piracy):

Full_Size_Render.jpg

It's a bootleg, Capital does not own the rights to most of those songs (the band retained them). The copyright laws there are a lot different from here, so technically it is a legit release there, but no permission was given from the copyright holders here.

Putting this out on tape along with the first album. Super stoked. Real lofi/bedroom +synth  poppy stuff, take a listen!

a3782319745_2.jpg

Wrapped in Plastic - Candy

http://candy-band.bandcamp.com/track/irmas-injection

Kind of in the vein of my previous release Death Ray of Peace only more hifi/synthy/bright

You're looking for record labels like Near Mint, Ozona, Driftwood, Out of breath, and Skeletal Lightning.

thanks...hay reccommendation 4 u:

its called hacktivism records, they have pretty dam good music on there, one of the best was Pete Dauphin, hairbow.

here check it out:

http://www.hacktivismrecs.com

Shameless reposting. We're at a total of $145. Let's see if we can hit that $150 mark~

I think as we get closer to the final auction I'll be posting some hints about what's going on. I'm too hyped and I'm trying not to spill the beans cause where's the fun in that?