The Original Cassette Collective Thread

The cases came out differently than I had planned, they were going to be stenciled but my wife's stupid little cutter robot couldn't handle it. We decided to do these cards that have the name/title cut into them. With that being said, the first release is done and should be put up for sale within the next 7 days!

apvvv8he.jpg

5b6mniu2.jpg

g5ekibtc.jpg

These look rad, is there anywhere to listen to what's on them?

whats the most you guys have ever paid for a cassette?

$15-$20 a couple times for early Pig Heart Transplant tapes. Have not seen them up for sale before or since.

While I would not pay that much for most cassettes, it really doesn't bother me since they are full length releases. If they were released on vinyl or cd they would probably cost a similar amount.

Here's one song from the EP, but the whole thing will be free digitally once I put these up for sale :)

This Is The End Of Everything You Love - Sewing M…: http://youtu.be/OtSAglWJDek

The tapes, the stream, and the free digital download link will all be available on Monday!

I'll bump this thread as well as make a dedicated one on the ETE board.

whats the most you guys have ever paid for a cassette?

I bought an Evenings - Lately tape (/50, Orchid Tapes) off some Discogs guy for $40

Steep price for a cassette, but I figured I would never see it for sale again and he was absolutely adamant. He tried to sell me a Coyote Clean Up - Downhill Exxxpress tape for $15 and at the time I was like NO, THANK YOU, you've taken enough of my money. And now I regret it.

you can check my tradelist for any duplicates, but im not gonna part with any of em for a reasonable price prob, gonna use em to help procure any new stuff coming out 

also there's a charity tape for RAINN by tuesdaytapes.bandcamp.com it features 2 teen suicide tracks (under sonic youth) and a new infinity crush track