The Original Cassette Collective Thread

Yeah I am planning on grabbing one soon, but I like listening to tapes in my car too! My deck at home needs some work so it's my only real use for them.

True, but I'm used to having tapes that sound like shit so I only listen to the tapes I don't own in any other format. I will say that Near Mint has the best sounding tapes.

True, but I'm used to having tapes that sound like shit so I only listen to the tapes I don't own in any other format. I will say that Near Mint has the best sounding tapes.

Some tapes sound really damn good. A lot of the ones I own do. They don't all sound like 92kbs MP3s. The format got a bad rap.

Dropped three new Cabin Floor Esoterica tapes Friday evening!

Aggressive compact musique concrete from Troy Schafer (Madison, WI), avant-leaning folk from Wes Tirey (Black Mountain, NC) and a minimal organ piece to soundtrack Chris Marker's La Jetée by øjeRum (Copenhagen, DK)

$6 plus shipping, digital downloads included

www.cabin-floor-esoterica.com or cabinflooresoterica.bandcamp.com

CzlFhdJm.jpgZlcRb9vm.jpgdLkf6c5m.jpg

Was looking forward to this today. =(

My wife handwrites everything for me because my writing is atrocious. She goofed on the name of the EP, so to fix the cases I had to order some 'hardware' on Amazon Prime that should be delivered tomorrow. I actually think this hiccup will make the cases cooler, you'll see what I'm talking about as soon as I post some pics :)

Bent Not Broken - Homemade EP

now available at http://hotvodkarecords.limitedrun.com/categories/all!

Limited to 30 copies!

Also available for stream/digital purchase here - http://bentnotbrokenmusic.bandcamp.com/releases

Damn son, both releases look really nice! Congrats. If I had some extra money I'd pick up a copy of both.

Run a distro? Have a record label? Own or work in a record store looking to stock some independent releases? Want something unique for your small business / online store to offer customers?
These are all of the current Flesh and Bone Records titles I have in stock for distro/wholesale. If you'd be interested in adding any of these to what you're doing, get ahold of me on here, or email [email protected] - you can listen to all of these releases at www.fleshandbone.bandcamp.com

11070755_10155280624980526_7059424431885