The Original Cassette Collective Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody have a walkman that they'd be willing to sell for cheap? I don't know the first thing about them, but my low budget one that my parents had from back in the day just shit the bed. I just want something that looks slick.

Personally, I'd go to Goodwill or someplace similar and find a tape deck for cheap. It'll be a noticeable improvement over a portable player. Just make sure it works before you walk out the door with it.

OK.. The list is complete.  And it only took me the better part of four hours to type it up. 

Here is the Google Drive link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiJTwhh5HgPtdHhqNXZQYnZzTmZQLUoyWERjLVd2VEE&usp=sharing

Hit me up via PM if you are interested. I am up for selling and trading (vinyl preferred).  Just let me know what you are interested in and we can make a deal.  

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

OK.. The list is complete.  And it only took me the better part of four hours to type it up. 

Here is the Google Drive link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiJTwhh5HgPtdHhqNXZQYnZzTmZQLUoyWERjLVd2VEE&usp=sharing

Hit me up via PM if you are interested. I am up for selling and trading (vinyl preferred).  Just let me know what you are interested in and we can make a deal.  

Thanks!

There are so many things I wish I could buy right now lol.