The Original Cassette Collective Thread

Well I could use the 40 of OE but I'll have to check with my landlord on the monetary value of the blood.

If you were a virgin that blood would be more marketable.

Virgin blood means blood not used in a ritual before. Whiiich, still not virgin blood. I couldn't buy your copy, I know you like the tape and stuff.

so far, Artistic Integrity Records has done 3 cassettes out of our 21 total releases. all 3 of which have been released in the last 9 months. if you're interested in streaming/buying anything, head on over to the bandcamp:

https://artisticintegrityrecords.bandcamp.com/

here's the basic rundown on the 3 cassette releases, for those of you who are interested:

a0300622935_10.jpg

AIR-015 MRAZ VOLTA: TRIP
Mraz Volta is a Chicago super group of sorts, made up of members of Dr. Manhattan, Truman & His Trophy, Meat Wave, Everything's Alright, and Sophagus. These 8 tracks were released in April of 2014 and are limited to only 100 copies (50 on clear blue, 50 on white cassettes).

a3161227719_10.jpg

AIR-019 NERVOUS PASSENGER: WAY TOO WEIRD
Nervous Passenger is another Chicago band. The A-side is the new EP entitled Way Too Weird, 5 songs clocking in at under 15 minutes. the B-side is the first physical release of their 2013 EP entitled Songs About Things And Stuff, 5 more songs clocking in around 13 minutes. This release came out in September of 2014 and is also limited to only 100 copies (50 on black, 50 on red cassettes).

a2904185319_10.jpg

AIR-020 HIDE: POSSESSION
This tape is one of the favorite things I've released with AIR. it's a 2-song cassingle from Chicago electronica band Hide, entitled Possession. What makes this release so special is that the lead singer in Hide is artist Heather Gabel, of Alkaline Trio fame. Heather had never been in a band before, so to be lucky enough to release the first thing she's ever put out musically was a real thrill for me. This release came out in October of 2014 and is limited to 500 copies (250 on black, 250 on white cassettes).

Can anyone who has a j-card template help me make a shitty one for these last 10 cassettes? I want to start working on it just incase I do eventually find another dubber. I'm going to steal a bunch of jewel cases from Goodwill next time I go. Make this next batch #legit

I can do it for ya dude.  do you have the artwork sorted?

I can do it for ya dude.  do you have the artwork sorted?

Nope haha. I actually just thought about it when I posted that post. I realized the first set of sleeves/things I made for the release were poo and wanted to do something better for the last remaining few that I have.

I don't want anything too fancy. Just an actual case & printed words instead of my messy handwriting.

Nope haha. I actually just thought about it when I posted that post. I realized the first set of sleeves/things I made for the release were poo and wanted to do something better for the last remaining few that I have.

I don't want anything too fancy. Just an actual case & printed words instead of my messy handwriting.

Cool, I've got something lying around I could use for it, Send me a pm with the text you want on it, and I'll mock something up for you to have a look at.