Topshelf Records - Black Friday

is the OOP stuff going up all at once or throughout the day? hoping to combine shipping on a few of the OOP titles

we're going to start making them live at midnight on thursday. it's a lot of releases and we manually have to do them so i'd suggest placing a few orders since we have limited quantities and if there are things you really want they might be sold out while trying to have multiple items in your cart. you can always email orders at topshelfrecords.com to combine orders and we'll refund the cost of shipping when we do that. Thanks!

JlGAokH.gif

cmFdBlX.gif

Solid advice haha.

And had I not already purchased 5 other records in the past week I could probably use that!

Is the 180g Kingfisher noticeably better sounding? My /900 sounds just fine but if there is a noticeable difference that may help sway me. But that damn splatter is beautiful, too.

UGH

LITE "Installation" 180g Black

Frameworks "Loom" Gray with White and Black splatter, Cream, 180gram Black, Translucent Purple

Enemies "Embark, Embrace"  Clear, Translucent Gold, Translucent Red

Toe "For Long Tomorrow"  Half Blue / Half Cream, Rust, Cream, Olive

Toe "Ideas, Songs We Forgot"  Clear w/ Purple Splatter, White, Green, Blue

Toe "The Book…" Clear with Black Smoke, Green, Blue, Gray

The Saddest Landscape "Exit Wounded" Red / White / Black Tri color

The Saddest Landscape "Redefining Loneliness"  Translucent Red, Translucent Gold

We Were Skeletons "Blame and Aging" Fire w/ Black splatter, Clear with White smoke

The Saddest Landscape "After The Lights" Pink/Black Pinwheel, Clear/Blue Halves, Wine, Black 180g, Clear/Trans Red Halves

Caravels / Gifts From Enola "Split"  Dark Green Opaque, Clear, Coke Bottle Clear, White

We Were Skeletons / The Saddest Landscape "Split" Pink, Opaque Green w/ Black, Glow In The Dark w/ Black

Recommended