DEATHWISH INC. - Black Friday

jhulud

Glad you dig it! If they ever make it to this side of the country, we'll have to meet up at the show!

On a slightly different note, I've been browsing the Deathwish store and making some mental lists. Not going to be a cheap day :)

I assume your going to the decibel show in march with at the gates and converge right?

I'm curious what new distribution titles they are going to be putting up, and what kind of flash deals.

If anyone needs help getting anything holler at me...happy to help anyone out (I'm only getting the blacklisted record)

It's not likely at all, but if they do have Cursed's II up for order, I'd love a copy of the (presumably-limited-to) /300 variants.  I don't know if I'll be in any position to F5 for one.

When Life Comes to Death is probably my favorite record of the year. nice choice.

skipped anything on this sale. that Blacklisted record was the last of theirs i only kinda liked, and i just bought an Xbox One so i'm not going to go out of my way to spend a boat load on records too...