Alkaline Trio Box Set (Initially Intended for "Past Live" concerts).

For a minute there I thought it was live recordings. I like the box but can't buy albums I already have even though I love alkaline trio.

Especially since they come out to more than $20 per album and you can snag most of the early stuff (the 3 albums that actually matter) for something like $12 apiece...

For a minute there I thought it was live recordings. I like the box but can't buy albums I already have even though I love alkaline trio.

I'm with you. I almost talked myself into it, but it's too much for 6 albums I own and two I don't (one of which is readily available), but that BOX...

JUST A HEADS UP, THIS IS NOT AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC YET. THIS A LINK SENT TO ME IN AN EMAIL.

Well, I doubt the average person could replicate it with lasers, so a wood burning tool would be the next best option. I'm sure the effect would be nearly the same anyways.

I know, but my inner nerd is all "LASERS!" Either way, if you made one, I'd frickin' buy it (if it was for sale).

Like the idea. But already have more than enough variants that one person needs. Shit I have like 15+ copies of each Goddamnit FHTI and Remains.

IMO they should have stained the box black. And pressed all the records on different combinations of red and black. Where did they get the orange from? If any band has colors they're associated with its ALK3