PO: Rob Zombie Picture Discs

webdoggy

Rob Zombie is releasing several of his albums on picture disc.  Looks like Hellbilly Deluxe, Sinister Urge, Educated Horses, and Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor are all getting the treatment.  Prices are pretty steep @ 32.99 - 35.98 depending on album.  Looks like different art on Hellbilly Deluxe than the original release had.

Amazon links and more info at www.robzombie.com

But this way your $25 single LP's almost seem reasonable!  You should be thanking the man.

Yea almost!   The licensing and manufacturing costs all went up this year so for major label licensed albums, this is likely the pricing moving forward. I had the honorary title as a 2xlp at the same price last week but again that an indie label a totally different situation.

although i already knew this, still a major womp womp.  Not only are they overpriced but not jackets?  Our hellbilly reissue was 180 gram, colored and gatefold with insert and cost more than $5 less

I know, i bought that awesome sucker. Wish you could do the others, but as you already mentioned, maybe one day.