Come Now Sleep "petition"

Wesley

Soooo for anybody really wanting consideration of this vinyl to be released by tooth and nail, here's an online petition that has 79 signatures on it. Even though I signed it and the signature count on it hasn't gone up *shrug* it seems legit. So sign away!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/as-cities-burn-come-now-sleep-vinyl-petition/

One day brothers this will be ours!!!... Hopefully. Actually just don't even get your hopes up. Best of luck Merry Christmas. 

*UPDATE* theres 89/100 signatures! hopefully we can get more. Theres a request at the end for a donation to help out the website but don't get turned off by that, you don't have to donate a penny. Just confirm your e-mail and your signature will count!!!! We can do this VC, hell I'm sure we could get 1,500 signatures as many people as there are on here on the daily. your sig makes the difference! thanks for reading. 

This will do a lot to get this pressed.

I feel the same way, but I'm sure they've had more than enough people on social media saying they'd give anything for one and they haven't released it... so I'm hoping this will actually get the ball rollin'! (which is also why i posted it on VC with high hopes  ;) )

As much as it pains me to say it...

You'd have to get the attention of someone with an existing relationship with major labels, like SRC or Enjoy the Ride, or convince Travis to convince Universal to press it as a Hot Topic exclusive. Tooth & Nail's back catalog is wholly owned by Universal Music Group, and they've shown zero interest in doing anything with it vinyl-wise.

• 2 weeks later...