ShopRadioCast Appreciation Thread

All hail SRC our sweet lord and vinyl masters! I love them so. I pray to them fervently before bed so that the emails I wake to from them each day contains the words "Limited stock give us money now" and I obey so that from on high they will delverth on to us an email with a few more found copies so that I may "Act now" and receive the holy seam split testament on wax. 

Can I get an Amen Repress?

All hail SRC our sweet lord and vinyl masters! I love them so. I pray to them fervently before bed so that the emails I wake to from them each day contains the words "Limited stock give us money now" and I obey so that from on high they will delverth on to us an email with a few more found copies so that I may "Act now" and receive the holy seam split testament on wax. 

Can I get an Amen Repress?

TESTIFY

I haven't even finished reading that thread but my god is it ever full of grown adults acting like pompous teenagers.

My personal favorite is the classic, "This is stupid, I'm done arguing about this, I'll private message you now to continue this important argument on the internet because I'm too good to be arguing about dumb shit in a public thread".

EDIT:  That sounds like a shot at dreamover.  It's not entirely, because I agree with a lot of the stuff he's posting.  It's just funny when people go back and forth like that.  I do miss the Toki vs. Rambo battles though.

So, here's one adult who isn't tired of whining yet.  

Okay, after emailing the "customer service" folks last Friday, and then emailing them again yesterday, trying to cancel an order I had placed 6 weeks ago, it appears to have miraculously shipped today.   I told them that I wanted to cancel the order, and yet they shipped the records anyway.  No email response, just a sudden shipment.  Interesting, huh?  Not that anyone cares, but I won't be using SRC again.  And I will probably be marking the package "return to sender" and disputing my card charge.  Really disgusted with these folks.