PO: All Time Low - Put Up or Shut Up

Like?

Prime example.

Called a store today.

Nice girl there told me her systems shows 200 online...obviously not the case.

She calls CS for me and calls me back to tell me they have them available for ordering over the phone.

I call...wait on hold 20 minutes...CS rep I talk to can't even find it in the system.

I call the girl at the store to get the item #

Give it to the CS rep, and suddenly she's able to find the record.

However, it shows as out of stock/not for sale.

See how I'd get a bad impression?

yeah in situations like this It sucks because life isnt fair and the weather fucked the OG release. but at least you have one guy in Travis who does CS for an entire company when he has no real incentive to do so besides the fact that he loves vinyl.

Prime example.

Called a store today.

She calls CS for me and calls me back to tell me they have them available for ordering over the phone.

I call...wait on hold 20 minutes...CS rep I talk to can't even find it in the system.

MCR came out at 2:00am.

This comes out...sometime...

Customer service and store employees know Zero about records.

Most of the time new items get added to the site overnight which is why MCR went up at that time.

There have been delays with this one, when that happens it takes extra time to get these up online. There's a whole process for this stuff, it's not like oh it delivered put it online for sale now. It doesnt work like that. These will be up very soon, I just dont know the exact time.

Prime example.

Called a store today.

It may be "in stock" on the website but is not ready to be up for sale right this minute which is why it's not currently on the website.

Just need a little patience. If this happens to sell out really quick we'll get it repressed.

I buy all the vinyl for Hot Topic, I will know more about Hot Topic vinyl than anyone working at a store or anyone working in customer service. If you have questions about this stuff just post it here and I'll answer anything that I can. Most of these are going out to stores as well so even if it sells out online right away there's still most of the pressing available for sale.

When I turn 36 and if I'm listening to All Time Low, Someone please punch me in the testicles.

Why wait? Where do you live?

I think the most prevalent think I've seen since joining here is people ridiculing others for what they listen to.

You going to the Disney thread next to make fun of every poster in there?

I see the same thing in sports card/memorabilia collecting forums, and it's pathetic when it happens there too.

Travis - do you happen to know if stores on the east coast will be getting them? There's a HT in Massachusetts that gets pretty much everything and they have a big vinyl selection. I called them and they said no one in the district currently has any shipped out them and mainly the West Coast got shipments. I'm obviously going to try when they get put up online but I wasn't sure if you knew anything about the store shipments! Thanks for answering all these questions.

Why wait? Where do you live?

I think the most prevalent think I've seen since joining here is people ridiculing others for what they listen to.

You going to the Disney thread next to make fun of every poster in there?

I see the same thing in sports card/memorabilia collecting forums, and it's pathetic when it happens there too.

I'm halfway kidding. I'm 29 and I listen to a lot of stuff that others could make fun of me for haha.

I'm from Peoria but currently live in Kewanee. Where do you live?

I'm halfway kidding. I'm 29 and I listen to a lot of stuff that others could make fun of me for haha.

I'm from Peoria but currently live in Kewanee. Where do you live?

Belvidere, right outside of Rockford.

Guess its just started to bother me over the years, that in every collecting community, there always seems to be so much sh*t-talking.

Its bad enough that people already make fun of us for collecting things to begin with...lol

Thanks! 

$16.50

-$1.65 (EXTRATENP)

$1.04 Tax

$0.11 HT Foundation (Good Deed of the Day)

$0.00 Free Ship to Store

--------------------------

$16.00 out the door (plus 4% back in ebates! CHA CHING!)

I don't know how you guys found that, but thank you!

Yeah, I was trying to figure out the same thing. I went to the vinyl page and nothing. Searched All Time Low and nothing. Searched Put Up or Shut Up and nothing. If you look at the address he posted though, he clicked through band merch > search by artist > all time low. And sure enough if you click through it, it's there. Now I know to look that way too haha