Brand New - Daisy LP green vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Via Discogs:

B0013381-01, DGC ‎–

B0013381-01, Procrastinate!

Music Traitors ‎– B0013381-01

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Definitely doesn't match up. If this is a new cut I'll be pretty bummed out...

Also the stupid HT website doesn't let me place an order. Feh.

Edit: used my laptop instead, worked. (kinda)

Think I'm going to try my luck at the mall too. I've been calling the 3 near me every day but they haven't gotten it in yet.

sweet, well thanks for being the first HT employee that seemed to know about vinyl releases lol

At least we had an actual conversation about VINYL. Just last week I was talking to these two people for maybe 10 mins about "Vinyl" they said they were looking for the hot topic exclusive color of "Luna and celestia" (me thinking its some band I've never heard of) I was telling them I was a collector as well and blah blah blah long story short they give me a number to call them when we get them in, so they leave and everything's cool then I tell another employee if they've ever heard of the band Luna and celestia, come to find out I just had a 10 min conversation with a guy and a girl that looked nothing like they would be into FUCKING MY LITTLE PONY POP VINYL. I felt so dumb.

At least we had an actual conversation about VINYL. Just last week I was talking to these two people for maybe 10 mins about "Vinyl" they said they were looking for the hot topic exclusive color of "Luna and celestia" (me thinking its some band I've never heard of) I was telling them I was a collector as well and blah blah blah long story short they give me a number to call them when we get them in, so they leave and everything's cool then I tell another employee if they've ever heard of the band Luna and celestia, come to find out I just had a 10 min conversation with a guy and a girl that looked nothing like they would be into FUCKING MY LITTLE PONY POP VINYL. I felt so dumb.

This story just made my day.  LMAO.

thats so damn funny. might be funnier that they thought you collected my little pony figurines though hahaha.

Hahahaha! Made my day.

Is it just me or is the Hot Topic website just awful?

I keep getting new passwords generated for my HT+ account so I can try to use the 15% or whatever off coupon that I may or may not have... but it won't ever let me sign in with any of the new passwords they give to me.  It's getting kind of ridiculous.

Whenever I try to check out, as well, it will bring me to blank screens half the time trying to load up the website or just an error page.

Aaaand apparently there's no Hot Topic stores in my area that allow me to ship it to them?  I live in Michigan, like 10 minutes away from one store, and 20-30 away from two more... all three carry vinyl.  It's so weird.

Regardless, I was able to check out, but I'm glad I just spent like 30 bucks on a record I already own just for a different color.  Why do I collect vinyl again? haha.

Is it just me or is the Hot Topic website just awful?

I keep getting new passwords generated for my HT+ account so I can try to use the 15% or whatever off coupon that I may or may not have... but it won't ever let me sign in with any of the new passwords they give to me. It's getting kind of ridiculous.

Whenever I try to check out, as well, it will bring me to blank screens half the time trying to load up the website or just an error page.

Aaaand apparently there's no Hot Topic stores in my area that allow me to ship it to them? I live in Michigan, like 10 minutes away from one store, and 20-30 away from two more... all three carry vinyl. It's so weird.

Regardless, I was able to check out, but I'm glad I just spent like 30 bucks on a record I already own just for a different color. Why do I collect vinyl again? haha.

I have the same problem re: login. Every order I've ever placed with them has been as guest because I cant effing log in, and I've called them like 5 times already about this . Last time I made sure to try their password before they hung up, smart me, told them it didn't work (as I expected) they said they were having technical difficulties, keep trying, and hung up anyway.

That My Little Pony story was the greatest.

There was a really cool dude that collected vinyl at the Lehigh Valley Mall but then he went Back into the Military and I haven't seen him since. Good news is that we exchanged numbers and I social media stalk him.

There's amothe manager there that hates every time I ask her about vinyl shipments. I can see it in her eyes.

P.s. The hot topic vinyl fixtures still suck (sorry Travis)