Brand New - Daisy LP green vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Is it just me or is the Hot Topic website just awful?

Aaaand apparently there's no Hot Topic stores in my area that allow me to ship it to them?  I live in Michigan, like 10 minutes away from one store, and 20-30 away from two more... all three carry vinyl.  It's so weird.

I think the trick with getting the record shipped to store is that you need to assign the store you want ahead of time and have it saved in preferences. I know when I shipped my last set of records to the store, my location was already available. 

Now I'm curious

I think there are still folks who haven't gotten their packages from that sale, which was a one day only sale on Oct. 31st. A lot of people who did get their packages had stuff missing with no note, no refund, stuff just wasn't there.

My package came after a couple weeks and was fine, but some folks were/are pretty upset.

I placed an order with Relapse on the 3rd and it still hasn't shipped yet either, 2 weeks. They said it would be "going out soon."

Sometimes shit just gets held up. ::shrug::

I just got an email that said the order has been cancelled since it was sold out even though I ordered this literally the hour it went up and it's still up on their website... and I only ordered because I was tired of calling every hot topic around me every day to see if they got it in. da fuk?

Just a sign you don't need another over-priced Hot Topic record.