Looking for: Glocca Morra - "Just Married" for a friend.

Royce

damn that's crazy, i never bought from that label but i remember them repressing this recently(that milky clear, and maybe also "an obscure moon" repress) and i can't believe they just went defunct and took people's money. that's really a shame because this band is so good, and though i don't know them personally, seemed very nice from the limited exchange i had with them at the "obscure moon" record release. 

took me forever to find a copy of Just Married with the Tour cover cover a couple years ago, haven't seen one since. record rules. good luck dude. comes up on ebay every now and again, i saw a black first press go for like 25 bucks maybe 6 months ago, so you'll find it if you watch diligently. looks like there's been 2 represses since so it shouldn't take that long honestly. i bet if you just message people on Deadformat you'll find somebody willing to sell for $35 or so, if your friend really wants it that's what i'd do

I just got a copy last week after a few months of searching, it doesn't pop up very often. Best of luck.

damn that's crazy, i never bought from that label but i remember them repressing this recently(that milky clear, and maybe also "an obscure moon" repress) and i can't believe they just went defunct and took people's money. that's really a shame because this band is so good, and though i don't know them personally, seemed very nice from the limited exchange i had with them at the "obscure moon" record release. 

took me forever to find a copy of Just Married with the Tour cover cover a couple years ago, haven't seen one since. record rules. good luck dude. comes up on ebay every now and again, i saw a black first press go for like 25 bucks maybe 6 months ago, so you'll find it if you watch diligently. looks like there's been 2 represses since so it shouldn't take that long honestly. i bet if you just message people on Deadformat you'll find somebody willing to sell for $35 or so, if your friend really wants it that's what i'd do

thanks for the tips yall! still searching :(