Out now: Sigur Ros - ( ) CLEAR vinyl limited to 4000

Arrived via USPS media mail yesterday. Not sure if i'ts been mentioned but there are 4,000 copies of this print, not 3,000.

It arrived in great condition. It sounds SUPERB. My only complaint would be the sleeve, it feels a bit thin. I was hoping for a really nice stock for the sleeve, something a bit more durable. 

The records are beautiful. The center of each side is marked by a rorsach blotch, otherwise there's nothing to indicate which side of the record it is. Took me a bit to put it together.

Hope everyone that wants a copy gets one, it's the best the album has ever sounded, imo.

Instore only it appears.

anyone live near Bullmoose and want to grab me a copy? I own the original and repress of this album, I guess I MUST get a clear...was docking around and now have to track one down...without having to look through a bunch of pages, anyone know of a place to grab this (with somewhat good percentage of obtaining?) - Thanks in advance! (must keep my Sigur Ros collection complete) 

anyone live near Bullmoose and want to grab me a copy? I own the original and repress of this album, I guess I MUST get a clear...was docking around and now have to track one down...without having to look through a bunch of pages, anyone know of a place to grab this (with somewhat good percentage of obtaining?) - Thanks in advance! (must keep my Sigur Ros collection complete) 

Your local record store can still order it.

Discogs has one review right now about B1 having "unforgivable" surface noises.

http://www.discogs.com/reviews?release=7616028

Anyone else heard any significant surface noises on this pressing?

I ordered mine through a local store. I hope I get my perfect copy of (  ) this time... Maybe not.

Two reviews. :(