Coraline. Does ANYONE want this record?

MatBishop3000

I still have a copy of the Coraline soundtrack that I can't seem to get rid of. It is sealed. I don't want to sell it for an outrageous ammount. I just want my money (or as much possible) back. My girlfriend surprised me with it.....after I had ordered one. So I don't need it. Someone....ANYONE????

I'm into anything mondo for soundtracks and posters. I just got the Omen and I have the Gravity Foil edition coming soon and I have paranorman so I kinda wanted corraline as well but as long as the price doesn't go up I'll pick one up when I can afford it. Oh and I need to order the Iron giant vinyl I wish I could afford the steelcase edition I did not expect it to be $150 retail that's a little insane. $30 for the regular edition is alright with me hopefully I'll get a random silver vinyl.

I bought this and looked opened it and the vinyl were all scratched up so I e-mailed them and they said they'd replace them but they had just sold out so I sent it back for a refund. idk if I can afford to grab this right now it'd depend on the price.

Just trying to get back close to what I paid for it.