vinyl wish list for 2015

Jess and Deron separately have said this year CKY records would be getting a repress.  I wish they would settle their differences and get the band back together.  Char and Deron were working on new material and then it seems like it just fell apart.  The alliance website has been down for more than half a year.

Fuckface Unstoppable is horrible and Im sure Jess knows that

Jess and Deron separately have said this year CKY records would be getting a repress.  I wish they would settle their differences and get the band back together.  Char and Deron were working on new material and then it seems like it just fell apart.  The alliance website has been down for more than half a year.

I thought I heard that but wasn't sure, however, glad to hear it again! 2xlp with a gatefold on yellow and red vinyl for IDR would be fantastic! Blue/black swirl for AACBF, and some type of blood red swirl to match the theme of Carver City would make my G.D. year! One of my favorite bands ever. I second the thought of them getting it together and coming out with a new album! 

Jess and Deron separately have said this year CKY records would be getting a repress. I wish they would settle their differences and get the band back together. Char and Deron were working on new material and then it seems like it just fell apart. The alliance website has been down for more than half a year.

Allow me to rain all over your parade. This screencap is from 2 months ago.

fQiiipk.jpg

In addition to the Counting Crows, Hold Steady, and Sun Kil Moon albums already mentioned, I'll add Damien Jurado's Sub Pop releases/catalog (Waters Ave S., Rehearsals for Departure, Ghost of David, and I Break Chairs) plus And Now That I'm In Your Shadow.

EDIT: And Andrew Bird - Weather Systems

That HUM record we're all waiting for. Hopefully it's not super limited either, so we can all get one without fighting over limited because it goes live at an undisclosed time.

Red House Painters reissues. A box set would be even better. How is this not already a thing? 

Actually, fuck all that, I hope nothing comes out next year, so I can save some money.