[ENDED GIVEAWAY] Record Flipping & Suicide Awareness

craigalanp

Suicide is not the answer.

There's no easy way to deal with it, and I'm sorry you and anyone else close to him had to go through that.

Props for taking a negative thread situation and turning that into a giveaway and an awareness thread. Very cool.

If selected, I'd take the Hotel Books record.

Suicide is not the answer.

Sorry for your loss. Also I don't post much around here but I browse a lot looking for records to buy and noticed some people are extremely rude when responding to people who are selling stuff for too much and what not. People should indeed be a little friendlier regarding this.

Option 3 or 4 if I'm chosen.

Hang in there dude.

Suicide is not the answer. 

Just in the last month, I lost a classmate to suicide. Nobody had any idea why he did it, but school was unusually melancholy that day. I didn't know him personally, but even I was affected in that I felt bad for everybody there, and was wishing that I could have met him. That being said, I can't begin to imagine losing somebody I had a stronger connection with, and you have my condolences. Sincerely. 

Like everyone else, I'm up for 3&4.

Winners!

Option #1: Fairmount

Option #3: tetsuodaironman

Option #4: Wesley

Thank you to everyone to entered and said "Suicide is not the answer." I planned on a video for this giveaway but that did not come through. I used numbers from an Excel spreadsheet with everyone's names and used a random number generator. 

ChrisWithanF thefavoriteplay MichaelGAab museummouth audiodrive Sasan  darkforest71 jamdbz Misanthropy_Pure ChardeeMacdennis ethanabr RhoBearToe The Nacho Man Randy Taylor nancy_raygun Stravinsky ryanohavok ajhall04 sniv najerarick88 JoToRoBo of DOOM cannonfunk Rezqua tetsuodaironman FowtyDollaz shenanigans Healy22 omik11303 thedannychang aarondltd  kess EGsynergy Wesley Dookieee bhoussock heatsink Koolhandnick DRD941 Montauk_123 Kolm14 TheComebackKid clumsymonkey NG1991 mattphotographs necroking EyeWin8 thisisnickmoore HoneyFrosted DOMAN127 David The Gnome Cpaskous Bladie

steeltoeagogo

The_James_Champ Hungrydinoz Fairmount tellallyourfriends johnmiller

2vk002u.jpg

Suicide is not the answer

selection 3 or 4

whoever wins we should donate a small something to a suicide awareness charity or something.

http://www.afsp.org/

Thank you so much Craig! I was not expecting this at all!

I'll support your cause and make use of jotorobos post ;P

again, I'm really sorry for your loss mate, but just know you made an impact in the world by taking a flame and making something good out of it when you didn't have to. You took criticism for something that isn't even morally wrong and you decided to make a change, even if it was in our little VC community, you the real MVP mate.