Rap Metal's Not Dead

this thread is glorious.

i support Boomside and all of this hoodrat shit.

Mad love to you, fam. Word is bond. This is not the bottom. This is only the beginning. The beginning of a takeover, a movement, a beautifully ugly method of self expression that we're going to take all over this motherfuckin' world. We're taking all of y'all with us. Freak Posse and Hoodrat Nation represent. Sonic motherfuckin' BOOM

Gonna get a quick, free, warm-up show poppin' off on 01/16/15 at Comiskey Park in St. James (click for info), before we support the mighty Cancerslug at Even Flow Bar & Grill in Bay Shore on January 25th! Any band with a song called “Girls Chained Up In The Basement Making Babies To Kill” is a band that Boomside can fux wit, fa sho'.  

10881644_622841757845101_348832403904881

It's a new year, lil homies. No more slippin', lots mo' hustlin'. You bring dat weed, we'll bring dem blunts. This is Boomside!

Miss you!

<3

Das whassup, homies straight fiendin' for this Boomside jumpoff. That's what I like to see.

We boutta hop in that studio real soon and put the finishing touches on some more jams. 9 To 5 Or .45, specifically, which we plan on doing a video for sometime soon.

Hopefully we can find a label to put out a full-length based on the strength of those few songs. We're getting a bunch of show offers, so right now it's all about writing and playing live, and hopefully recording in the spring and touring to support a summertime release.

In the interim, we're slangin' dem threads like it ain't no thing. Merch store coming soon so all y'all can git yours too.

His Highness rockin' that mask/mag/bag tee:

SfEpIKQ.jpg

Latarian Milton Hoodrat Shit stickers:

rOEvDiJ.jpg

Some members of the ever-growing Boomside Freak Posse / Hoodrat Nation rising up:

nAsi3Ka.jpg

2UPg6LA.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Check out the flyer for our show next week below. #SONICBOOM

2 new songs and a new music video coming very soon as well. Much respect for all the VC homies that have been reppin' Boomside since day 1. Recognize real. I see you.

uLSJfJQ.jpg

FUCK YEAH UNLIMITED BOWLING!

Less slippin', more strikin'!!!

Keep it up!

• 3 weeks later...

THANK FUCK. THERE WAS A SERIOUS SHORTAGE OF CRACK SMOKING HOES BOWLING STRIKES IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD

8unJWuU.jpg

Face covered to protect da innocent, of course, you already know what it is. Das a picture of a Boomside Freak Posse member in the thick of it. You besta believe we wolfpacked erry choice bitch in the club after we brought that #sonicboom, too. And damn, I bowled mad strikes, my dude...

I ain't frontin' on y'all with the delay in replies, no fakin' - Boomside just got out the studio and we're shooting a video for that 9 To 5 Or .45 jam. Shit's finna be dope. Know this. More shows on the way too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yo, VC homies, peep dis:
http://www.battleofthebands.com/u/Boomside

We're tryna bring that SONICBOOM to the Warped Tour. Check out those jams and leave some comments. Can't thank the VC division of the Boomside Freak Posse enough for all the support.

Also, our upcoming shows for the NYers:
06/12 - EI Lanes - East Islip NY - https://www.facebook.com/events/826281710798968/
06/21 -  Punk Island - Staten Island Pier 1 - https://www.facebook.com/events/808496675903917/

The new "9 to 5 or .45" music video is almost done as well!