Rap Metal's Not Dead

• 1 month later...

Not a fan at all, au contraire, I had difficulty finishing the song, but I can totally see people into this kind of music liking it, it's really well done/recorded. Good work man!

I dig you keepin' it real with us. I wish erry mahfucka came correct like that. Perhaps we'll drop something that grabs you some more, eventually. Thanks for the kind words, homey! #SONICBOOM

Damn dude, that sucks. Hope all is well.

Thanks, my dude. If money (both personally and from independent sales) hadn't gotten us such good lawyers, it would have been a trip upstate for sure.

To make it even more frustrating, our next music video should've been done by now, but is stuck in creative purgatory. We'll release just the track in the next day or two, and hopefully that will be enough to hold people over for a bit. Hang tight.

It's lucky that we switched product a while back or we'd couldn't have hired the big dogs.

That said, here's our long-awaited new track, and arguably our best song, "9 to 5 or .45". Blast that shit loud.
Free downloads at http://boomside.bandcamp.com. Sonic motherfuckin' boom.

Immense thanks once again to all our VC homies. Y'all some realass mahfuckas, deadass. You down wit Boomside and Boomside is down wit you.

• 7 months later...