FOR SALE: The Smiths Vinyl Box Set from Rhino

decade03

Thinking of selling my Smiths Box set limited edition from Rhino Records if I have enough people interested in it. Brand new, never opened. The shrink wrap is peeling a little from the bottom, but other than that, the box itself is completely mint. The little tiny scratches you see is on the shrink wrap entirely and not on the box. No bent corners or indents on the box. 

Here are the amazon listings: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005DKLPRE/ref=sr_1_1_twi_2_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1417807380&sr=8-1&keywords=the+smiths+box+set+vinyl

No Ebay listings, except for two of a different box set starting @ $600. Yikes 

IMG_1464.jpgIMG_1465.jpg

Original pic:

71aXCWsyd9L._SL1500_.jpg

Anyone interested? 

I understand there's a handful of copies out there, just throwing out the offer and the price if anyone is looking into buying it online should they find it unavailable at the time they want it. But alas, I forgot to add the reason I even took this thread to advertise it: if anyone has a copy of Our Love To Admire by Interpol or Sea Change by Beck (Mobile Fidelity version) I might be able to lower the price closer to $200. 

Fair enough, I encourage anyone to buy it cheaper while they're still available. Didn't even know they were on sale @ popmarket. I honestly thought $400 NEW was the lowest price on the net for the US, but i'm not looking to take advantage of anyone.

But should anyone wanna part with that Interpol or Beck record (or maybe something else, idk, let me know what you're willing to trade) as part of a deal, then PM me.