Circa Survive - "Descensus" Hot Topic Vinyl Lottery

It looks like you may need some excitement in your life.

lot·tery

noun, often attributive \ˈlä-tə-rē also ˈlä-trē\

as defined by the most critically acclaimed Merriam-Webster dictionary is:

a system used to decide who will get or be given something by choosing names or numbers by chance

This lottery is for 2 of the 3 pictured limited variant records that were bought at Hot Topic (Receipt picture disclosed). The lottery begins now and will go until....uhhhhh...i guess it will close when the clock strikes midnight (12:00AM CST) on Tuesday December 9th. As shown on the receipt, these were bought at the Southlake Mall in Merrillville, Indiana. I SOLD 'EM OUT.

I figured I would make a new thread to avoid clutter on the other thread

The price of the album will be what I paid plus $5 for shipping, handling, and love costs. If there is an international winner, then we will discuss extra shipping costs.

Please respond to this thread only with your favorite cardinal direction and an extensive description of your favorite dessert. This is imperative to be entered into the lottery but DOES NOT affect the chance of winning (see definition above).

IMAG0007_zpsecf637b7.jpg

IMAG0008_zps3ea481db.jpg

PM me with questions/comments/concerns.

Thanks and party on.

East.

I love banana cream cheesecake. It combines two of my favorite desserts, banana cream pie and cheesecake. The texture is smooth and savory while still being just the right amount of chewy and sweet.

Count me out! I got a call back from a store saying they held one for me, so I have one now.

West.

Cheesecake.Thick, dense, and perfectly textured. A crushed graham cracker crust and delicious cheese flavor. Extraordinary taste when made with 100% real cream cheese and pure Bourbon vanilla extract. Bourbon is always good by itself too. Let alone... In cheesecake. Baked into a sturdy octagonal shape for the look of integrity. Throw some berries on top if you're feeling adventurous. Drizzle some other flavors on top if you're a wild man. Make it look beautiful. Like America.

East for sure.

Favorite Dessert... All of them?

Any kind of cookie (peanut butter, chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, white chocolate macadamia, oreo, those soft bake ones etc.), Pies... lots of pies... (cherry, apple, pudding, peanut butter, black berry, strawberry, ultimate supreme pumpkin, key lime, etc). Candy such as,, Kit kats, white chocolate kit kats, anything Reeses. CAKE!!!!!!! Birthday cake (Is that a flavor?), cookie cake, cheese cake, cakes that I buy in the middle of the week for no reason and finish by the weekend (Judge me, I do too).. Ice cream of all varieties.  DONUTS: chocolate vanilla creme from tim hortons... and all others. Brownies.

West

As for desert I have to go with a nice tiramisu, you have to have it just right though. The coffee flavoring can't be too strong as it can overpower the richness but you also need nice and solid ladyfingers; too soggy and it just ruins it. Throw on some drizzling of chocolate and it's heaven in your mouth.