PO: Milk Teeth - Sad Sack EP (FFO: Nothing, Pity Sex, Superheaven, Nirvana)

dvv

Doubt it. Venn Records are essentially all sold out and the copies they just put back up were leftovers from the band's tour. I reached out to Venn asking if any U.S. distros would carry it and they never got back to me.

Eh, thats ok, I'll just buy a download then. Not paying $32 for that.

I figure some US label will sign them soon and reissue this eventually anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh. Also. For those interested. 

I contacted the band's management in trying to work together with doing some sort of U.S. release (in case you hadn't heard, I joined up with Mind Over Matter Records) of either their previous EP or a single. They replied to me telling me they were in the process of working something out to have U.S. distro and an exclusive label Stateside. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your pre-order of the Milk Teeth – Sad Sack (Transparent Clear with Green Splatter) 12” Vinyl LP!

The vinyl was originally scheduled to ship on June 9th, however we are experiencing a slight delay at the manufacturer. Your order will now ship out on June 16th. We are very sorry for the delay and want to give you a free digital download of Sad Sack now! Click on the link below and enter your unique passcode to download the album.