PO: Moon Duo - Shadows of the Sun

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.sacredbonesrecords.com/products/sbr122-moon-duo-shadow-of-the-sun

Limited Edition Version: Edition of 400 hand-numbered copies in deluxe packaging, with alternate screen-printed wrap-around sleeve, red vinyl, poster, wax-sealed, and available by mail order only. ONE PER PERSON LIMIT.

Both versions from the website also come with a 7".

9 extra sacred bones for the deluxe

Yea they seem to keep upping it a dollar or 2 each year! Getting harder and harder to justify a alt cover and colored wax for $9 more..if the 7" only came with the deluxe that would make more sense...Die hard wooden shjips and duo fan! Was bummed I slept on the colored Live EP now I can't seem to find one for a decent price! 

• 2 months later...

They have the standard edition at shows- no deluxe wrap around! I got super lucky that someone from early in tour bought a colored Live in Ravenna LP and forgot it! So they sold it to me for $20! :) (signed)

I didn't ask if the new LP was red or not- but Red copies were sold at stores and online

Did you see them with True Widow last night?

Same here.

Yea I think the girl packing them screwed up a bunch...because she wants me to mail it back! Typically if they think its only a few they just let you keep it and just send the Correct Vinyl in a white sleeve...

but if there are many they will have to try to recoup those black copies to re sell....(used) ....She was cool about it and nice but still they are asking someone to make a trip to the post and pay for the shipping upfront, which she says they will reimburse...(I know I sound like a grumpy old man) but shit, just do it right the first time!

Def email them if you haven't