Sold a Record, Person Paid as Gift, How do I Ship Through Paypal?

Searched for a thread, couldn't find anything. I recall back a while ago someone posted a link that would allow anyone to purchase postage through Paypal, and I bookmarked it. But now the link doesn't work.

I sold a record, the person paid as a gift. Is there a way to purchase posted through Paypal?

#relatednotrelated

Is there a way to mail internationally without going to the P.O.?

ive used stamps.com in the past, its very convenient because it allows you to print out your customs form without having to fill it out at the PO.  however, I still have to go drop the package off, and stamps.com costs >$10 a month just for the service.

#relatednotrelated

Is there a way to mail internationally without going to the P.O.?

YES

International:

That PayPal link can do priority mail international or faster

USPS.com can do the cheaper First Class Mail Intl option (good for some countries that include tracking (Canada))

Then just go to USPS.com and schedule a free pickup. You must have at least 1 international package

OR

1 priory mail/first class package to qualify for free pickup (they won't pickup only ground service/parcel select/media mail)

Hope that helps!

Jason

I live like two minutes from the post office. Pretty much the main reason I got a PayPal debit card. Get paid, go to the PO and pay with that card.

But just think if you print the postage online it's cheaper with tracking and you could walk to the PO just to drop it off and leave. That's what I do. Save time and $$$.

Also has anyone been able to save the direct ship link as their favorites in their browser? I can't save that link as it appears it tries to recall my last session.

But just think if you print the postage online it's cheaper with tracking and you could walk to the PO just to drop it off and leave. That's what I do. Save time and $$$.

Also has anyone been able to save the direct ship link as their favorites in their browser? I can't save that link as it appears it tries to recall my last session.

use gkersey's link in the very first response to the thread. i had that same problem; this one circumvents the "timed out" nonsense

• 1 year later...