Jack's Mannequin Reissues Confirmed

Yeah, I grabbed North too! Can't wait for this to come in. Amazon pre-order said October 16, can't come soon enough.

It said Oct. 16 on the checkout page for Andrew's site too.

$58.74 total with shipping and tax

That's not bad at all! With North it was $11 shipping, $85.98 total.

Ordered the big bundle, North, AMITW blue, and the No Place Without You litho

143.96 + 17.50 shipping = $161.46

(I'm not gonna tell my wife)  :unsure:

I've been considering getting that litho since it was released, I freaking love it haha considered getting it again today but didn't pull the trigger

Ya not bad, $4 tax + $5 shipping.

I expected $10 just to ship

$5 shipping? I checked North yesterday--it was $7 total. I didn't realize it was different depending on where you live. I assume it's coming from California...I'm in Pennsylvania, but an LP shouldn't cost $7 to ship.

$5 shipping? I checked North yesterday--it was $7 total. I didn't realize it was different depending on where you live. I assume it's coming from California...I'm in Pennsylvania, but an LP shouldn't cost $7 to ship.

Well this is for the pre order bundle of everything in transit, not north.

And ya even to ca $5 for a 2xlp and a book sounds reasonable.

I've been considering getting that litho since it was released, I freaking love it haha considered getting it again today but didn't pull the trigger

That is the ONLY litho he's released that I do not have.. mildly pathetic, I know, but now I can rest easy knowing my Andrew shrine (aka my entire apartment) will be complete yet again (to which my wife will continue to roll her eyes)

That is the ONLY litho he's released that I do not have.. mildly pathetic, I know, but now I can rest easy knowing my Andrew shrine (aka my entire apartment) will be complete yet again (to which my wife will continue to roll her eyes)

That sounds awesome! I'd be interested in seeing a pic of this Andrew shrine for sure haha

Got the big 'ol package!

Anyone know what the deal is with shipping? He used to have $5 flat rate shipping for everything, he must have ended that.

I have to say, though I did go with his Uber package this time, his recent habit of only offering vinyl in bundles with a bunch of trinkets is honestly beginning to annoy me. He did the same thing with the AMITW album, had to wait until I saw him on tour to get the blue variant. At least black variants are going up on amazon, but the decision still boggles my mind.

I can see not having it for a pre-order, but it should've been for North.

BTW, does anyone know if North will ship with EiT? Or will it show up in a few days?

I'm thinking you should get North right away, at least from my experience on other sites ordering an album that is in stock in conjunction with an album that is for preorder.

My shipping for North was also only $7, I did not have any sales tax applied which helped me justify the shipping price.

I think they should have held off, even a few days, before releasing it to Amazon because I'm probably not going to order the bundle now. I was anticipating it selling out based on all the "likes" it received on instagram/facebook. If it's still up after the bills are paid, perhaps..

I'm thinking you should get North right away, at least from my experience on other sites ordering an album that is in stock in conjunction with an album that is for preorder.

Almost all distros and labels will wait to ship in stock items with the preorder item. I'm not sure what sites you are referencing shipping them separatley, unless you order them separately.

Almost all distros and labels will wait to ship in stock items with the preorder item. I'm not sure what sites you are referencing shipping them separatley, unless you order them separately.

When I ordered off of smlx/superfan for Relient K I preordered Five Score and ordered the Anatomy of Tongue and Cheek on the same invoice and they sent the later immediately *shrugs*

When I ordered off of smlx/superfan for Relient K I preordered Five Score and ordered the Anatomy of Tongue and Cheek on the same invoice and they sent the later immediately *shrugs*

That's super rare. Why would a business pay for shipping twice when you only paid once? I'm not saying it isn't cool, but having ordered from a ton of places online I can say that it's not the norm.