Jack's Mannequin Reissues Confirmed

Well mine was delivered yesterday and right now still shows as unfulfilled, so I wouldn't count on that status. 

My North order still says "unfulfilled" and I received that at least two weeks ago, so that's a useless feature to depend on. I'll be checking my PO box tomorrow, hoping it will be there! 

I got mine today too, looks amazing in dark blue. I'll probably spin it a few times then get the Amazon version so I can play the shit out of it.

I ordered to $50 version and thought these were coming mid Oct. And didn't remember ordering any records so when I saw Andrew McMahon on the bottom of the package I flipped out.

I got mine today too, looks amazing in dark blue. I'll probably spin it a few times then get the Amazon version so I can play the shit out of it.

I ordered to $50 version and thought these were coming mid Oct. And didn't remember ordering any records so when I saw Andrew McMahon on the bottom of the package I flipped out.

Where do you live? pleasesayeastcoastpleasesayeastcoast

Is anyone else having an issue with the download code not working?

Mine says coupon not valid and I'm 100% sure it's entered correctly.

Sometimes coupon codes don't work until release date. Foo Fighters' Sonic Highways was like that, lots of people got vinyl copies up to a week early.

Does the code include bonus tracks?

Sometimes coupon codes don't work until release date. Foo Fighters' Sonic Highways was like that, lots of people got vinyl copies up to a week early.

Does the code include bonus tracks?

Thanks.. I figured it could be something like that.

I'd assume it has the bonus tracks because it says specifically "10th Anniversary edition".

I'll let you know if I get it downloaded before it's common knowledge.