Anyone doing custom record sleeves right now?

I've tried to contact a couple people on here who at one point were making custom sleeves (Patrick, Andrew) but I don't think either are making anything right now. Is anyone else doing any? I'm looking to get a 12" and 10" made, but have no one to do them. The 10" I know exactly what I want. The 12" I have some ideas but nothing solidified, would be open to just giving complete artistic freedom to someone to design something if they want. Let me know if you're interested, thanks!

If anyone is looking for non-screenprinted non-laserfied custom jackets, shoot me a PM.

Im a graphic designer with a wide format printer. I just can't do anything outside of custom concept/design + hq inkjet printing without significant extra arrangements + fees.

If you are looking for screen printed one offs or bulk runs, I can do these. 

If you need a quality reference, THIS is the media company I co own, and HERE is my personal site albeit without much stuff on the latter, feel free to reply here or shoot me a PM. 

Either way I hope you get something kick ass!

Out of curiosity where can you buy plain white sleeves? I might try spray painting my own.

You can order some from Bags Unlimited, but their uncoated jackets have to be order in bulk.

I always order mine for Dorado Press. Great quality, low minimums : http://doradopkg.com/Record-Jackets/12-Record-Jackets/12-Blank-Jackets.html

Just make sure to order them uncoated, so the ink / paint will soak in.

Use these for the test pressings for the label. Let's me do some fun stuff with 'em.:

_MG_7772_LOLM-Test_513.jpg

You can order some from Bags Unlimited, but their uncoated jackets have to be order in bulk.

I always order mine for Dorado Press. Great quality, low minimums : http://doradopkg.com/Record-Jackets/12-Record-Jackets/12-Blank-Jackets.html

Just make sure to order them uncoated, so the ink / paint will soak in.

Use these for the test pressings for the label. Let's me do some fun stuff with 'em.:

_MG_7772_LOLM-Test_513.jpg

Hey I have one of those :D

If anyone is looking for non-screenprinted non-laserfied custom jackets, shoot me a PM.

Im a graphic designer with a wide format printer. I just can't do anything outside of custom concept/design + hq inkjet printing without significant extra arrangements + fees.

If you are looking for screen printed one offs or bulk runs, I can do these. 

If you need a quality reference, THIS is the media company I co own, and HERE is my personal site albeit without much stuff on the latter, feel free to reply here or shoot me a PM. 

Either way I hope you get something kick ass!

PM'd you guys, thanks for the responses!