Black Metal Discussion Thread

May as well post this here also. I did check out the Bullmoose linked shared...no dice on it.

I was going to post this on the sales thread but it'd get lost in the stacks surely. I'm looking for a copy of the 'Until The Light Takes Us' doc on either the 2xDVD or Blu-ray. Factory 25 (who's the sellers and distro) of it shows they have it but in reality they don't. Amazon is no help.

Anyone have a line of where I can get a copy?

Also, anyone into black metal that hasn't heard the new Ghost Bath track should check it out. They're definitely poised to blow up this year. They're doing the whole blackgaze/atmospheric black metal think ala Deafheaven, Woods of Infinity, Funeralbloom, etc.

This track is insanely good. The new album is out in a few weeks. No word on a vinyl release as of yet, but they've stated on Facebook that the label isn't opposed to it if digital/cd sales go well.

May as well post this here also. I did check out the Bullmoose linked shared...no dice on it.

I was going to post this on the sales thread but it'd get lost in the stacks surely. I'm looking for a copy of the 'Until The Light Takes Us' doc on either the 2xDVD or Blu-ray. Factory 25 (who's the sellers and distro) of it shows they have it but in reality they don't. Amazon is no help.

Anyone have a line of where I can get a copy?

It's out of print, but we happen to have a used DVD in stock. It just came in and who knows when we will see it again. Good luck. 

Hadn't seen this posted anywhere else, but Antithetic Records is having a 50% off sale on all their label/distro stuff. Snapped up some Vhöl (2x), Hexer, and a couple others (non-blackish) for <$40 shipped yesterday. "CLEARANCE" is the promo code. (This is my first post, so I have to add that I'm not a shill.)