PO: The Neighbourhood - I Love You. 2XLP

Looks like this won't ship internationally. I talked to customer service and they said that this will only be sold in U.S stores so if you purchase a copy it is actually coming from stores that got it in stock, and there are none left in the warehouse apparently. Anyone willing to tack on a copy for me to their order and I will pay you right away? I've been wanting this so badly! 

Looks like this won't ship internationally. I talked to customer service and they said that this will only be sold in U.S stores so if you purchase a copy it is actually coming from stores that got it in stock, and there are none left in the warehouse apparently. Anyone willing to tack on a copy for me to their order and I will pay you right away? I've been wanting this so badly! 

I'm just gonna bank on my local UO in Canada selling this. I've never heard of american UO getting a press Canada hasn't. 

I'm just gonna bank on my local UO in Canada selling this. I've never heard of american UO getting a press Canada hasn't. 

Yes I hope so too, she said it has something to do with custom charges and that since there are none in the warehouse they can't get the stores to ship them (?) Hopefully not the case though. I'm too nervous to leave it to chance haha 

Called my local uo store and gave them the product number (should have done this before contacting customer service but I figured since it was a preorder it wouldn't be available in stores) and they said they received a bunch of copies yesterday, so I put one on hold to pick up tomorrow. So unless it was a mixup..looks like some canadian stores have this already ?

If anybody out of the country is wanting to get this I will be placing an order on saturday. If you want to message me I can do a group buy and send these out to you once I get them in. These will be about $33 (29.98 + 9.1% sales tax) with taxes each. So I will do a cutoff by 6pm mountain time. It's 12:36 at the moment.

If anybody out of the country is wanting to get this I will be placing an order on saturday. If you want to message me I can do a group buy and send these out to you once I get them in. These will be about $33 (29.98 + 9.1% sales tax) with taxes each. So I will do a cutoff by 6pm mountain time. It's 12:36 at the moment.

I will possibly take you up on this offer if there is a chance the guy at urban outfitters made a mistake and they actually don't have it.

either way I will check out the store first thing in the morning and if there are extra copies there I can pick some up for those of you that may not be able to get one (mainly international people). But if my store has them, guaranteed these won't be hard to come by. 

id take you up on this too, i've got no other way of getting this otherwise :(

This is a double lp, so international shipping will be $24 which is an average cost based on what I've mailed out lately. And Canada will be $18. That is just from looking at the past international packages I've mailed out with a 2xlp. And I'm buying the mailers from my local store. They're $1.50 each. Any people wanting this will have to PayPal immediately so I can make the purchase on saturday. Either by gift or by paying the PayPal fees. I'm not trying to make money here, I am just trying to help you guys out. A few people offered some extra cash which is awesome, that can make up for any shortages if shipping would cost more, I pack my shipments carefully, and use bubblewrap. I can also open the record and move to shrink wrap to prevent seam splits.

Called my local uo store and gave them the product number (should have done this before contacting customer service but I figured since it was a preorder it wouldn't be available in stores) and they said they received a bunch of copies yesterday, so I put one on hold to pick up tomorrow. So unless it was a mixup..looks like some canadian stores have this already ?

Hmm, interesting. Make sure too let us know when you go check!

So I go to the store and there were none there and nothing on hold under my name. So I'm confused as to what the guy was talking about on the phone yesterday and what he exactly put on hold under my name.. I had a feeling something wasn't right. The person I talked to at the store again said no international stores are getting them and it's a u.s exclusive release (could be untrue though of course). Kind of frustrating that UO is so unorganized with this release when it's not available anywhere else. so once again if someone can help me out I would be forever grateful!

This is a double lp, so international shipping will be $24 which is an average cost based on what I've mailed out lately. And Canada will be $18. That is just from looking at the past international packages I've mailed out with a 2xlp. And I'm buying the mailers from my local store. They're $1.50 each. Any people wanting this will have to PayPal immediately so I can make the purchase on saturday. Either by gift or by paying the PayPal fees. I'm not trying to make money here, I am just trying to help you guys out. A few people offered some extra cash which is awesome, that can make up for any shortages if shipping would cost more, I pack my shipments carefully, and use bubblewrap. I can also open the record and move to shrink wrap to prevent seam splits.

I have 4 people in plus me. Most have paid. If you're outside the us and want to get this before it could possibly sell out online hit me up. I'm making the order in less than 24 hours.