FS: Thrice "Alchemy Index"

ducksworth

Sup, ducksworth? Thanks for hooking me up with the free records and proxying for me on that Fingerprints exclusive Horrible Crowes 7" a few Record Store Days ago!

Hey Billy! No problem! Glad I could help you out back then. I've been an indentured servant for the past two years & finally told my employers at USPS to fuck off last Friday. Back to the real world & having the best week ever (even better if I can sell this record. Ha!). Hope you're doing well! Have a great holiday.

Come on now. I'd hope by now you've learned I have better judgment than that ;) I wouldn't spend that on a Cloudkicker unreleased album that would only see the light of day with that one copy haha.

Good man.  People get stupid with test presses, and even more stupid with Blonk-182.  Just had to make sure.

• 1 year later...
13 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Hey @westjosh, here's a free pro-tip: 

I know you're excited and everything what with this being your first time on the internet and all...but maybe don't bump two year old sale threads of users who haven't logged in on almost equally as long.

Geeze.. Just looking for a copy of something so I thought i'd reach out to people that haven't posted that their item has sold.  Thought this was some type of friendly community 

7 hours ago, westjosh said:

Geeze.. Just looking for a copy of something so I thought i'd reach out to people that haven't posted that their item has sold.  Thought this was some type of friendly community 

Overall this is a great site. It's just that you signed up and broke the golden rule of message board/internet-ing 

Edited by FlippingOut

8 hours ago, westjosh said:

Friendly...we don't have that kind round these parts *spits in bucket*

8 hours ago, westjosh said:

Nah, you're fine, dude. Just something to keep in mind. A lot of times new users who do this type of thing never show back up and it happens pretty regularly, so it gets frustrating.

Think of is this way. Say you were trying to sell something on here and somebody came along and started bumping years old threads and it kicked your current FS thread off the first page. That would be an annoyance, right? You just want to avoid doing stuff like that is all. I know my first post was a little harsh, but you'll learn from it and you'll get over it. Chin-up, buttercup.

4 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Nah, you're fine, dude. Just something to keep in mind. A lot of times new users who do this type of thing never show back up and it happens pretty regularly, so it gets frustrating.

Think of is this way. Say you were trying to sell something on here and somebody came along and started bumping years old threads and it kicked your current FS thread off the first page. That would be an annoyance, right? You just want to avoid doing stuff like that is all. I know my first post was a little harsh, but you'll learn from it and you'll get over it. Chin-up, buttercup.

No harm no foul - intend on frequenting these parts from now on. 

Alchemy Index is something i've been looking for a while, big fan of Thrice