FS: Circa's Descensus yellow/black 2xLP, slightly bent corner

rbaldwin531

Hey all. My copy of Descensus from Merchconnection (yellow & black splatter) showed up with a very minor bend on the top left corner. I emailed them about it simply asking for a replacement jacket, lo and behold they sent me a brand new copy of the record. I don't need both so I'm taking offers on the version with the slightly bent corner. The records themselves are fine, only played once and sound great. PM me offers.

Are y’all forgetting that “cost” for this was $50 cuz of that stupid CD + poster deal they had?
I wasn’t planning to make any big profit off of this, I just figured that my extra copy would probably be wanted on these boards. I opted for offers because I didn’t want to anger anyone by overpricing a technically damaged item. Apparently that was a mistake too. People are real quick to jump to conclusions around here.

Are y’all forgetting that “cost” for this was $50 cuz of that stupid CD + poster deal they had?

I wasn’t planning to make any big profit off of this, I just figured that my extra copy would probably be wanted on these boards. I opted for offers because I didn’t want to anger anyone by overpricing a technically damaged item. Apparently that was a mistake too. People are real quick to jump to conclusions around here.

Well unless you are selling it with the poster and CD then it's not worth $50 bucks, the price was $27 bucks retail. Saying "Send me Offers" is not really saying "I'll sell at cost."

Well unless you are selling it with the poster and CD then it's not worth $50 bucks, the price was $27 bucks retail. Saying "Send me Offers" is not really saying "I'll sell at cost."

That was my response to people telling me to sell my record at cost, not what I was asking for. I didn't expect anything close to $50, nor did I sell it for anything close to that. I thought I could sell my records for whatever I thought was a fair price around here - without getting called out on some invented ethical grounds - but I must have been mistaken. I'm not flipping, I'm not inflating, I'm just letting people choose how much they want to pay for it.

Sold.