PO : Modest Mouse - Strangers to Ourselves

I don't think I'm going to preorder it if it's just the standard black, it'll be cheaper somewhere down the line once it's released in March. Doesn't look to be a limited release. I can wait until the release date + when I can hear the full album unless there's some cool colored variant or something.

Im super excited for this album as MM is one of my all-time favorite bands and I have a lot of vinyl from them, but Im going to hold off on pre-ordering until it gets closer to March.  Hoping for some color variants.  If not, then I may just pick up at local record shop the Friday before the release date to support them and also have the relase a few days early.  Although GP is known for shipping before street date.  Either way Im just excited to finally have a new MM album!

Love the Bendover Bundle info about the poster:

"Most of them were just given out to friends, a few were sold on a tour, and Isaac just put the rest in a flat file for the last 15 years. "

So he could sell them to you people who are not his friends for about $450 each. Is anyone really going to buy the bundle? Money to burn I guess. I am really looking forward to owning just the album and seeing them on tour. Strangely only got to see Ugly Cassanova and not MM.