PO : Modest Mouse - Strangers to Ourselves

Not necessarily. Everyone who ordered before today are guaranteed the 7", but that doesn't mean that 2,500 people already ordered through their site.

considering it's Modest Mouse, I wouldn't be surprised if they've already had 2500 orders

I POed it anyways since they offered pretty cheap shipping

Yeah, I think the 7" is probably already sold out. I got an email from Glacial Place that more or less suggested that.

The video for "Coyotes" was solid, the song itself just didn't stand out. Kind of seems like a strange choice for getting people pumped about the album. "Lampshades on Fire" was better, just not quite as attention-grabbing as the lead singles from the last two albums.

It's Modest Mouse though; cautious optimism has been the name of the game for nearly a decade.

Is that like worrying about what other people like?

No it actually isn't, it's worrying that these are strange priorities if a 7" with no exclusive B-Side (that you get at the same time as the record itself) is the tipping point to pre-ordering this. I haven't said anything about anyone liking or not liking the record, I pre-ordered it a while ago myself. Thanks for posting that same thought that you post in every thread though, you're a trooper.