PO : Modest Mouse - Strangers to Ourselves

• 2 weeks later...

Bummed about the release push back but still happy to see there will be a substantial amount of tracks on this album:

01 Strangers to Ourselves

02 Lampshades on Fire

03 Shit in Your Cut

04 Pistol (A. Cunanan, Miami, FL. 1996)

05 Ansel

06 The Ground Walks, with Time in a Box

07 Coyotes

08 Pups to Dust

09 Sugar Boats

10 Wicked Campaign

11 Be Brave

12 God is an Indian and You're an Asshole

13 The Tortoise and the Tourist

14 The Best Room

15 Of Course We Know

Some of those titles are hilarious/weird/intriguing.

Welp, thanks do a dickshit who stole my credit card it appears that I'm gonna be hosed out of the bonus 45. The card I used to pay for the preorder is now cancelled and apparently I can't change payment method without re-ordering the product without the 45. Cooooooooool.

In other news, I just got this email:

Hi Modest Mouse Fan

Thanks again for purchasing from Glacial Pace Recordings!

Epic Records has pushed back the release date for the new Modest Mouse record, Strangers To Ourselves, to March 17th from it’s original release date of March 3rd, 2015.

I know. We’re bummed too. To help make this feel a little better we are offering you, as a Pre-Order customer of the new CD or LP, complimentary downloads of the currently available digital tracks – including the new track, The Best Room.

Use the link below at your home computer or laptop to download – downloads are not configured to function with smartphones and tablets. This link may be used 1 time. Please ensure the entire URL is copied to your web browser.

Welp, thanks do a dickshit who stole my credit card it appears that I'm gonna be hosed out of the bonus 45. The card I used to pay for the preorder is now cancelled and apparently I can't change payment method without re-ordering the product without the 45. Cooooooooool.

Many local indie record stores have the7" for free if you pre-order the record for them.....just an option to look into if you really want the 7".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...