PO Now: Desaparecidos new album: "Payola" Coming Jun 23rd, 2015

They said a while ago they would have a new LP in 2015. I hope its all new material and doesn't include the songs from the 7"s or we'll only be getting half of a new album.

I'm with you on this one. Maybe "Backsell" and "Marikkkopa" should be on there (just because that 7" is not as cheap as the other two).

Interview with Denver Dalley where he confirms new LP coming in 2015 on Epitaph:

http://www.omaha.com/go/desaparecidos-guys-just-felt-like-getting-onstage/article_10aef7d4-8f06-5a49-9c35-29500a70eb65.html

This is good/ expensive news (possibly). If Epitaph keeps up with their recent release trend, that would mean there will probably be 2 color variants (/300 and /700) at 15-17 bucks a pop, a black, and possibly a HT exclusive (Travis?). So that is $80 I will be spending. Plus tickets. Jeezus- next year is going to be expensive.

I thought this new LP was coming out on ANTI? I know it's a part of Epitaph. The label released a sampler tape awhile ago with a Desa song on it.

Maybe. Everything is somewhat speculative, but I remember thinking how odd it was they were on an Epitaph sampler. I guess that solves my confusion.

• 1 month later...