In light of the holidays... and Police Brutality...

NG1991

I sent this to the facebook page Cop Block, who are very vocal about police brutality and monitoring our "nation's finest." Hopefully they'll share it with their fans and more people will buy!

Any shares are appreciated!!!! I was going to mention if anyone felt like sharing this anywhere feel free. Thanks dude

• 2 weeks later...

I would purchase one of there was an established charity that the money was going to, otherwise I think it's pretty tasteless that some one may profit off the misfortune of others.

In fact, if there was a charity it would likely sell more as I am sure I am not the only one to think that way.

I would purchase one of there was an established charity that the money was going to, otherwise I think it's pretty tasteless that some one may profit off the misfortune of others.

In fact, if there was a charity it would likely sell more as I am sure I am not the only one to think that way.

I don't get a dime unless it hits 50. And like I said already I wouldn't mind donating to a charity. But honestly I don't think this is reaching that peak by 3 days.

Seriously, I actually think this is a very clever shirt design and message.  I would have been slightly more into it if it was a little more specific in targeting that awful subset of law enforcement.  I'm not down with ACAB, there are good guys (and gals) out there that are taking shit over all of this (or getting shot sitting in their cruiser...).

I shared it with Gallows, in light of this song:

And Stray From The Path, in light of this song:

WTF IS THIS SHIT?  Where is the mindless arguments over a grey issue?  People are being fucking civil and not jumping to conclusions!  What has VC come to?!

This honestly made me laugh out loud. I hope this shirt get made, the guy that made it is pretty cute  ;)

WTF IS THIS SHIT?  Where is the mindless arguments over a grey issue?  People are being fucking civil and not jumping to conclusions!  What has VC come to?!

My guess is that VC sees distilling complicated and nuanced debates concerning a pressing social issue down to a catchy for-profit cash grab as possibly being beneath their time. 

• 6 years later...